Forum non officiel de la collection “Écoutez le Cinéma”
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

The man of Rio - complete version ! (Georges Delerue)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
haineshisway

The man of Rio - complete version ! (Georges Delerue) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The man of Rio - complete version ! (Georges Delerue)   The man of Rio - complete version ! (Georges Delerue) VideVen 27 Mar - 17:47

Someone please translate:

Glad people are enjoying this. I was purposely vague as to where we got this because certain people have attempted to cause me problems on certain releases, and I wanted to see just how quickly that would happen on this. It happened very quickly. I got a barrage of e-mails questioning how dare I put out this release without licensing it from the master rights holders. I happily told them that I, in fact, HAD done exactly that and I had a lovely thing called a contract and I told them not to contact me again and to contact the actual rights holders if they needed to talk to someone else. Needless to say, I have not heard back from anyone, not even with an apology. As to the person who attempted to cause the problem - we have a word here in the US called "karma."

In the end, we're just thrilled to have finally gotten this on CD and to have done it correctly and properly from the real master tapes. Because Universal France had to license their three tracks from the same place I did, they KNEW who the actual rights holders were and they could have found out about the tapes by asking a simple question - do you have the tapes?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kfigaro

kfigaro

The man of Rio - complete version ! (Georges Delerue) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The man of Rio - complete version ! (Georges Delerue)   The man of Rio - complete version ! (Georges Delerue) VideVen 27 Mar - 19:51

Thanks a lot for these precisions... As you've mentioned in your last phrase, the lack of curiosity of Mr Lerouge about the presence of the tapes in the MGM archives is completely incomprehensible...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://astore.amazon.fr/chet-21/

The man of Rio - complete version ! (Georges Delerue)
Page 1 sur 1