Forum non officiel de la collection “Écoutez le Cinéma”
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Police python 357 - complete version ! (Georges Delerue)

AuteurMessage
kfigaro

kfigaro

Police python 357 - complete version ! (Georges Delerue) Empty
MessageSujet: Police python 357 - complete version ! (Georges Delerue)   Police python 357 - complete version ! (Georges Delerue) VideLun 17 Nov - 12:38

Police python 357 - complete version ! (Georges Delerue) Policepython_45

I dreamed of it long years ago, it's now made thing, I've reconstituted myself the missing tracks of mythical Georges Delerue's "Police python 357" with the best sampled sounds that I have (hoping to be able to hear the version I wrote for a true string orchestra in 1 or 2 years, I pray...). What gives us 19 minutes of music on the whole, the last Universal 3 titles edition (after 4 titles Barclay and Milan editions) is very far from the account !

Here's the files to listen on line :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Police python 357 - Générique début - 3:16
Police python 357 - Sylvia - 1:37 *
Police python 357 - Largo (love theme) - 3:11 ***
Police python 357 - Filature - 0:55 *
Police python 357 - Un bar à Orléans - 2:48
Police python 357 - Thérèse - 0:45 *
Police python 357 - Les châteaux - 1:36
Police python 357 - Parking en feu - 2:20 *
Police python 357 - Générique fin - 3:16 **

*: unreleased and lost tracks reconstituted with the software Finale and Garage Band (with the most realistic "Soundfonts" as possible)
**: In fact, the end credits are a shortened version of the beginning main title, I prefer to took again the complete main title to close the "cycle".
***: extremely improperly called "Final" in "official" CD Universal, it actually acts of "Love theme" (heard at the beginning of film) and doesn't appears at the end...

PS: The track "Thérèse" for chorus "a cappella" is surely longer than the one we can hear in film, it also misses a slightly shorter but redundant version of Sylvia's theme at the beginning of the film and two ultra short measures comprising simple clusters chords for the scenes of murder (not interesting apart from film).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://astore.amazon.fr/chet-21/
kfigaro

kfigaro

Police python 357 - complete version ! (Georges Delerue) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Police python 357 - complete version ! (Georges Delerue)   Police python 357 - complete version ! (Georges Delerue) VideMer 19 Nov - 11:28

I've made of lot of modifications : the tempi are more slow (just like the original soundtrack), the sound of vibraphone, harp and string attack have been changed, and the tracks are more expressive (just like true string orchestra).

Enjoy ! Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://astore.amazon.fr/chet-21/

Police python 357 - complete version ! (Georges Delerue)
Page 1 sur 1