Forum non officiel de la collection “Écoutez le Cinéma”
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Melville - Le Cercle Noir

2 participants
AuteurMessage
haineshisway

Melville - Le Cercle Noir Empty
MessageSujet: Melville - Le Cercle Noir   Melville - Le Cercle Noir VideDim 13 Juil - 9:09

I just got the new batch of Universal CDs - I've listened to the Resnais compilation (nice) and the Legrand (also nice) but it's the Melville collection that's the winner of the bunch for me (still to come is the Delerue, but I have both scores on other CDs). What a great CD - I wish more of his films were on DVD, but the music on this CD is fantastic 50s, 60s, and 70s stuff. Highly recommended by the likes of me.

I've said since the inception of this series (of which I have every issue), this is perhaps one of the greatest series of film music CDs ever issued - keep them coming, please!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kfigaro

kfigaro

MessageSujet: Re: Melville - Le Cercle Noir   Melville - Le Cercle Noir VideDim 13 Juil - 15:07

Yes Wink Very Happy, I'm entirely agree with you ! This CD is really great and a true master of the collection ! In fact, all the films were available on DVD but in France and in french version (on Universal, René Chateau, etc...) I could list you all of them I you want !

See you soon ! Wink
http://astore.amazon.fr/chet-21/
haineshisway

MessageSujet: Re: Melville - Le Cercle Noir   Melville - Le Cercle Noir VideDim 13 Juil - 20:13

kfigaro a écrit:
Yes Wink Very Happy, I'm entirely agree with you ! This CD is really great and a true master of the collection ! In fact, all the films were available on DVD but in France and in french version (on Universal, René Chateau, etc...) I could list you all of them I you want !

See you soon ! Wink

I have the Rene Chateau version of Le Samourai, which I prefer to the Critierion. That one has English subtitles. I have the Criterion releases of what they've done, and I have Un Flic on a US DVD - what else is available and do any of them have English subtitles?
kfigaro

kfigaro

MessageSujet: Re: Melville - Le Cercle Noir   Melville - Le Cercle Noir VideDim 13 Juil - 21:29

Here's a listing of almost all the DVD available in France :

Bob le flambeur (english version !)
Les enfants terribles
Léon Morin prêtre
Le doulos
L'aîné des Ferchaux
Le deuxième souffle
l'armée des ombres
Le cercle rouge

but unfortunately none of them offers english subtitles... Sad I am sorry !
http://astore.amazon.fr/chet-21/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Melville - Le Cercle Noir   Melville - Le Cercle Noir Vide

Melville - Le Cercle Noir
Page 1 sur 1