Forum non officiel de la collection “Écoutez le Cinéma”
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

SOMETHING WICKED - Track Timings and ERROR in One of the Tracks....

AuteurMessage
shureman

SOMETHING WICKED - Track Timings and ERROR in One of the Tracks.... Empty
MessageSujet: SOMETHING WICKED - Track Timings and ERROR in One of the Tracks....   SOMETHING WICKED - Track Timings and ERROR in One of the Tracks.... VideSam 5 Nov - 16:17

Apparently around 32 minutes of SWTWC have surfaced on this new disc. I am hopeful my favorite tracks will be included....but I doubt many of the brief, interesting " stings " will...

Dernière édition par shureman le Mar 22 Nov - 6:12, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
shureman

SOMETHING WICKED - Track Timings and ERROR in One of the Tracks.... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SOMETHING WICKED - Track Timings and ERROR in One of the Tracks....   SOMETHING WICKED - Track Timings and ERROR in One of the Tracks.... VideDim 20 Nov - 6:32

Well the track timings are now well known and I hope to have the disc soon. However another issue has surfaced. Track 17 (Mirror Maze) has a very abrupt, bad edit at 3:30 into the track. The music jumps ahead (missing 23 seconds of score) to a loud thunderous passage. Is it possible that Delerue's own private tape copy had this error, or was it made by the producers of this disc?

Anyone at all listening to this can tell there is something audibly wrong. Can anyone shed light on this?

Otherwise I am very grateful this CD has been released -- especially for the track, "Black Lullaby" which is presented without too much hiss and glitch-free !!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SOMETHING WICKED - Track Timings and ERROR in One of the Tracks....
Page 1 sur 1