Forum non officiel de la collection “Écoutez le Cinéma”
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

The lack of inspiration...

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Taboulez

Taboulez

The lack of inspiration... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The lack of inspiration...   The lack of inspiration... VideSam 12 Juil - 0:23

kfigaro a écrit:

kfigaro a écrit:

I agree with morricone for saying that the Sarde of the 90s and 2000s is less enthralling than the Sarde archi creative of the 70s, but how much musicians of cinema can pride itself on the privilege to have an absolutely equal inspiration during several decades! even Goldsmith saw its creativity dropping with the passing of years (and even his fans recognizes it!)

Citation :
But Philippe Sarde isn't that old yet.
Yes but he wrote enormously and very precociously... so the final result is the same ! Very Happy

That's what I wanted to say Very Happy
The only film composer (still alive) that I know, who hasn't lost his inspiration over the years (on the contrary ! ) is John Williams Smile .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kfigaro

kfigaro

MessageSujet: Re: The lack of inspiration...   The lack of inspiration... VideSam 12 Juil - 15:16

Yes, it's true...
http://astore.amazon.fr/chet-21/
Chris1770

Chris1770

MessageSujet: Re: The lack of inspiration...   The lack of inspiration... VideSam 12 Juil - 19:38

Taboulez a écrit:
The only film composer (still alive) that I know, who hasn't lost his inspiration over the years (on the contrary ! ) is John Williams Smile .

It would fill a whole new thread; the lack of inspiration in later years. Of today's veteran film composers, I'd say that Morricone and Williams don't suffer from that effect.
http://stores.ebay.com/SuizoScore-Soundtrack-Store_W0QQcolZ4QQdi
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The lack of inspiration...   The lack of inspiration... Vide

The lack of inspiration...
Page 1 sur 1